Saturday, April 6, 2013

It takes real balls to start everything and follow your true dreams!

I haven't been in here for a while, but i am back...Reason i was gone is simple.... I have done my duty and served in Armed Forces of my country..Unlike popular belief,it's not army of clowns just wasting our money...while being in there i saw that men are highly trained, dedicated to their country and most important-true patriots! In Lithuania,service in armed forces is short just 3 months, but i after that, you might get a chance to sign up contract of 4 years, making you real part of the system.!!! Everything in there is fine, of course-you will get some pressure on you, but that's the way everything works, isn't it? I enjoyed my time in Armed forces, gained 14 kilos of weight( not fat ofc.) learned lots of interesting things and most important- now i know how to defend my country in need!